HGACBuy Cooperative Purchase Program
EKA administers the HGACBuy cooperative purchase programs for Massey Ferguson and Ditch Witch.
HGACBuy is a cooperative purchasing consortium with nationwide contracts available at no cost to qualified members—local government entities, special districts, political subdivisions and non-profit corporations that qualify.
EKA offers comprehensive coverage of government agency contracting and qualifies as a small business preference. Our services include contract marketing, bid solicitation responsiveness, dealer and customer service coordination in the quote to order process, government accounts receivables, dealer rebates and complete contract administration responsibilities.
HGACBuy Contract Information
Earth Moving & Construction Equipment
- Contract Number: EM06-15
- Effective Dates: 6/1/2015–5/31/2017
- Ditch Witch
Grounds & Turf Equipment
- Municipalities, Cities, Counties and State Agencies
- Councils of Government
- Schools, School Districts, Colleges, Universities
- Hospitals and Hospital Districts
- Emergency Medical Services and Services Districts
- Volunteer Fire Departments and Rural Fire Prevention Districts
- Special Law Enforcement Jurisdictions
- Judicial Courts & Districts
- Emergency Communications Districts
- Utility Districts (MUDs, WCIDs, Irrigation, etc.)
- Special Districts
- Authorities (Airport, Port, River, Water, Toll Road, etc.)
- State Agencies
- Not-for-Profit Corporations [501(c)(3)] providing government functions and services. (Special requirements apply: See Program Info/Executing an Interlocal Contract with HGACBuy)