Designed to place heavy loads with ease and precision, the 512-56 is one of our largest capacity telescopic handlers – now available with no after treatment using the JCB 74HP EcoMAX engine. This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with a low effort servo single joystick, arranged in a lifting pattern style that most operators are accustomed to for easier operation.
The ‘low effort’ doesn’t just stop at operating the machine – with proven reliability and easy access to the side-mounted engine for the daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market today with 500 hour service intervals, while retaining one of the highest retail values in the market.
- Efficient and productive T4 Final JCB EcoMAX engine – 74 or 109HP options for a not after treatment solution
- Designed to be highly maneuverable and versatile
- Excellent residual values help to minimize ownership costs
- Strength, durability and reliability to cope with rental market
- Comfortable, productivity-enhancing operator environment
- Long service intervals and easy maintenance