Massey Ferguson 5700 SL Series Tractors 110-130 HP Range
Introducing the brand new 5700 SL Series, Massey Ferguson’s most advanced mid-range tractors ever. The unique new steep-angle hood design provides more visibility. Add in unparalleled versatility, and you get the kind of tough and reliable performance you’re looking for, all in a smaller 110-130 horsepower package. When it comes to mid-range tractors, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another brand with more experience. So check out the brand new 5700SL Series today. There’s no job these tractors can’t handle.
- The Massey Ferguson DNA clearly runs through the MF 5700 SL range continuing the triumphant multi award-winning legacy of its predecessors in this 100-130hp power segment. With its stylish and smart design, the MF 5700 SL Series brings the best visibility on the market thanks to its steep nose bonnet. With efficient drivelines, the latest on-board technologies, its new intelligent dashboard and high levels of comfort, the MF 5700 SL will help you to concentrate on getting the job done quickly and efficiently.
- The renowned AGCO Power Engine for excellent reliability, using pioneering SCR Technology with the proven record of 25,000 SCR tractors sold globally. Perfectly combined with the ultimate Dyna-4 and Dyna-6 transmission choices for outstanding robust reliability with smooth and effortless operation.
- Low cost of operation from AGCO Power engines four cylinder 4.4 liter Tier 4 Final engines offer more power and torque and lower fuel and AdBlue® consumption. Electronic wastegate on the turbocharger for improved performance and emission control. Super Eco transmission for roadwork and Eco PTO. Automatic low idle engine speed reduces fuel consumption.
- The MF 5700 SL provides a choice of transmissions and operator environment options to precisely match your equipment tasks. Ultimate comfort for a more productive working day from a cab that blends comfort, quietness, ease of use and quality with easy cab access using large opening doors. Cab suspension and front axle suspension for the optimum ride in the most difficult conditions are complemented by controls offering optimum ergonomics and reduced fatigue, with functionality designed for maximum efficiency, whatever the task.
- Capable of working more effectively with the most demanding of implements with impressive lift capacities and a wide choice of PTO and hydraulic specifications.
Learn more about Massey Ferguson products here.