Ditch Witch RT55 Ride-On Trencher
The 60-hp (44.7 kW) RT55 ride-on trencher is designed for the toughest, tightest landscapes. Compact, powerful, and equipped with a low-noise Deutz engine, the RT55 trencher works efficiently and inconspicuously even in the most sensitive urban settings. And with its multiple attachments, the heavy-duty RT55 is as versatile as you want it to be.
RT55 Key Features
- Integrated front cast weight reduces the need for extended weight racks, no matter which attachment is used.
- Quiet, emissions-compliant Deutz engine is built for maximum power and minimal maintenance.
- Part of a complete microtrenching system that includes a specially configured RT55 and a specially designed saw blade.
- Operator’s station features easy-to-read gauge cluster, 90° swivel seat, high-visibility sloped hood design, and optional cruise control system.
- Two-piece hood design allows easy access to engine compartment for service and daily maintenance.
- Heavy-duty frame, ground drive components, and backfill blade assembly ensure maximum durability and reliability.
- Planetary axles provide greater torque at the wheel and higher ground clearance.
- Attachments include a traversing trencher, vibratory plow, combination trencher/plow, traversing saw, backhoe, and reel carrier.
Learn more about Ditch Witch products here.