Call Toll-Free 1-866-498-9316
Tiger Bengal Boom Mower
The Original Tiger boom mower still leads the way in design and high strength materials, and meets today’s industry safety standards. A safe, clear view through the 3/8″ polycarbonate window and smooth control of the boom arm during cutting allows the operator to reach over guard rails, stumps, signs and waterways.
For easy transport, the Tiger Bengal boom mower assembly can be stowed to the side or to the rear of the tractor and secured with the electric travel safety lock.
Features and Options
- Boom Reach Out: up to 25′ 8″
- Boom Reach Up: up to 21′ 5″‘
- Mower can handle material up to 6″ diameter with the 50″ rotary cutter head
- Mower can handle material up to 4″ diameter with a hedge knife on the flail head
- Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass for increased operator safety
- Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head
- 50″ Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 60″ Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 50″ Brush or Grass Flail
- 63″ Grass Flail
- Electronic Joystick Control
- Ditcher – 22″ Diameter
- Saw Blade – 48″ Diameter
- Wetcut – Herbicide Spray bar system
Updated Information and Features
Information is current as of July 2012. Features change and improvements are made over time.
Learn more about Tiger Mowers here.