Call Toll-Free 1-866-498-9316
Massey Ferguson 5400 Series mid-range tractors were overbuilt on purpose to be the most rugged and reliable tractors on the market today, and for years to come.
- Modern, Functional Styling: All models feature new-generation styling that includes a one-piece hood that raises for quick and easy access to the engine and cooling system.
- Reach key engine points in seconds. Hi-Visibility Hood for an unparalleled view while performing loader work
- Choices include the option of 2-wheeldrive or all-wheel-drive, standard 540/1,000 PTO, choice of hydraulic capacity, and creeper transmission options. Massey Ferguson even offers you a wide choice of front-end loaders to push versatility even further.
- Award Winning Dyna-4 transmission translates into getting the job done faster. The clutch-free shifting and 3-function shuttle lever on our standard Dyna-4 16-speed transmission lets you power shift and shuttle forward and reverse — all using only one hand. That translates into a total of 16 speeds in both forward and reverse to optimize performance and minimize fuel consumption.
- New Cab Suspension: All models of the 5400 Series now offer a higher level of comfort with the introduction of optional cab suspension. It is yet another innovative feature that allows you to work effortlessly in a variety of conditions. The tough yet simple cab suspension will help reduce operator fatigue and discomfort. So comfortable that when the day is done, you aren’t.
- Sixty-one square feet of glass provides plenty of visibility on cab models.
- The front axle provides a 55-degree steering angle and 22 degrees of oscillation for excellent maneuverability.
- Thanks to exceptional power for their size, 5400 Series tractors boast up to 9,189 lbs. (4,177 kg) lift capacity on the rear 3-point hitch.
Learn more about Massey Ferguson products at masseyferguson.us.